HOFER Piston Compressors
HOFER piston compressors are manufactured according to the application and depending on the operating conditions.
They are available in the following versions:
Due to their design, HOFER piston compressors are particularly economical, reliable and easy to maintain:
- foundation-free installation due to mass compensation
- low piston speeds ensure smooth running, low wear and a long service life
- water cooling provides the best cooling effect as well as a low sound pressure level
- easy maintenance because of the horizontal design
- manufactured in compliance with 2006/42/EC EC-Machinery Directive.
Applied standards: DIN EN 1012 part 1, DIN EN 12100 part 1, DIN EN 60204 part 1 et al.
- explosion proof according to the European Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX 95), if necessary
HOFER piston compressors are available either as complete units, including a base frame, a power unit, pulsation dampers, coolers, (automatically or manually-operated) valves, instruments and a control unit (optional), - or without peripheral equipment, ready to be installed in your system.
All HOFER piston compressors are subjected to a test run under load at our factory, during which the operating data are recorded and documented.